SpEd HUB Studios offers free and licensed curriculum strategies and classroom management techniques to teach students with special needs effectively. Resources include:
- Ways to adapt and supplement your classroom materials with printed materials, activities, books, and charts.
- Tips to create an inclusive classroom with behavior modification and educational technology.
- Informative articles on learning and developmental disabilities, mental health, wellness, and ADD/ADHD.
- Information and tools to use with students in assessment accommodations.
- Tips and tools you can use with students to help them learn subjects such as science, mathematics, reading, and organization.
- Teaching methodology articles on how to better manage and teach students with special needs.